Anytime, Any Age, Anywhere
There is no one right way to get into the college of your dreams. There is only the way that's right for you.
At My Ivy Education, we help you find that way.
99% of My Ivy Education students have been admitted to at least 1 of their top 3 colleges
Where are My Ivy Education students headed in 2022?
University of Pennsylvania
University of Chicago
Carnegie Mellon University Georgetown University
Washington University in St. Louis Claremont McKenna College
University of Michigan
Columbia College Chicago
We're on YouTube!
My Ivy Education cofounder Krystle DiCristofalo reveals her journey for getting accepted to Columbia University.
My Ivy Educates
We host workshops and seminars around the East Coast to teach students about the fundamentals of college applications. Follow us on social media to stay updated!
Pictured: Krystle teaching at
See what our students are doing
Featuring one of our younger students,
because it's never too early to start.
After two My Ivy Education mentors helped one of our younger students, Dwight, develop a project on carbon emissions for the 3M Young Scientists Challenge, he filmed this 2-minute video - at only 10 years old. His top-tier private school wasn't challenging him enough in STEM, so his parents reached out to us for help.
Don't miss out on our offerings for students in grades 1-8, not just 9-12, including passion and extracurricular development, tutoring, and private school admissions support.
Watch My Ivy Education student Arin Parsa discuss his vaccine advocacy nonprofit, Teens for Vaccines, on CNN New Day Weekend. Show your support for Arin by tweeting #CrushCovid to join his campaign!
Olympiads and Summer Programs We've Helped Our Students Get Into
Wnat to intern with a professor at your dream college, conduct research in a cutting-edge lab, or win a major writing scholarship? We've helped our students do all of these. Just a few of the programs our students have successfully been accepted to include:
• TASP (Telluride Association Summer Program)
• Ross Mathematics Program
• MOSTEC (MIT Online Science, Technology, and Engineering Community)
• SSP (Summer Science Program)
• Garcia Center Research Scholars Program
• Iowa Young Writers' Studio
• Kenyon Review Young Writers Workshop
• Adroit Journal Summer Mentorship Program
• Sewanee Young Writers' Conference
• Notre Dame Leadership Seminar
• Stanford Summer Humanities Institute
• CTY (Johns Hopkins Center for Talented Youth)
• Duke TIP (Duke University Talent Identification Program)
• Davidson THINK Summer Institute
• Davidson Summer STARS (Successful, Talented, Ambitious, Remarkable, Scholars)
• Yale Young Global Scholars
• Stanford GRIP (Genomics Research Internship Program)
• Aspiring Scholars Directed Research Program
• UCLA NeuroCamp
Competitions & Contests
We are committed to helping our students navigate the many national and international contests and competitions available to them - all in their unique areas of interest. Just a few of the competitions our students have successfully participated in and won include:
• Davidson Fellows Scholarship
• U.S. Presidential Scholars
• Youth Poet Laureates
• Foyle Young Poets Awards
• National Council of Teachers of English Awards
• Intel International Science and Engineering Fair
• Princeton Prize in Race Relations
• Prudential Spirit of Community Awards
• Science Olympiad
• Science Bowl
• DECA Entrepreneurship Challenge
• National YoungArts Foundation
• Scholastic Art & Writing Awards
• International Global Natural History Day
• Davidson Young Scholar Ambassadors Program
• Mandelbrot Math Competition
• AMC 10 & 12 / AIME / USAMO (Math Olympiad)
• Girl Up United Nations Foundation
• President's Volunteer Service Award
• Reischauer Scholars Program
• HOSA Volunteer Service Award (Future Health Professionals)
• HOSA Transcultural Healthcare Knowledge Test
• HiMCM (High School Mathematical Contest in Modeling)
• IM2C (The International Mathematical Modeling Challenge)
• MM3 (Mathworks Math Modeling Challenge)
• Brain Bee
• National Latin Examination
• Quiz on Meditation and Indian Mythology
• Quiz Bowl
We go way beyond just critiquing grammar. Our students rave about how we help them figure out what they want to say, exactly how they want to say it, and put it to paper in the most powerful ways possible.
Can you provide an example of this pacifism and wholesomeness after he returns to society?
Like I said above, you'll just want to combine this part of your essay with the above part. You can achieve this by joining not only the actual words, but also the themes, from each separate part.
I like that this phrase parallels the grammatical structure of the question you ask in the last paragraph, but replacing the passive voice with the active voice here will strengthen the argument.
In addition to your personal analysis below, can you relate this to how trying to do everything led you to neglecting one of the most important things - your friendships?
We evaluate your entire academic background to create a comprehensive plan tailored just for you.
Then, by pairing students with near-peer mentors who provide the hands-on guidance students
crave and the progress parents want to see, we motivate and prepare students to succeed while building confidence and self-esteem.
We handcraft each student's personalized educational plan and extracurricular activities. We map out all the classes, tests, internships, and college applications what will further an individual student's learning and help them achieve. Then, we provide the customized tutoring and counseling to help that student succeed.
Leadership Development + Confidence Building
Our students come away from their time with us with one thing in common: A step-by-step roadmap to achieving their dreams. Our students have started nonprofits and successful businesses. They've won national awards for their contributions to their communities. We continually see how our students are driven to do big things - and how colleges prioritize students with the drive not just to learn, but to implement and create something new. Most of all, they are transformed when they see how we can help them do what they thought was impossible - and become top candidates for their first-choice schools in the process.
My Ivy Education connects students with mentors who give them the tools to complete impressive projects. Our mentors have helped students start literary journals, conduct research with university professors, get published, start literary journals, and get placed in internships with college professors in their areas of interest - from anthropology to math.
Writing Mentorship for Success
We have seen firsthand how strong writing skills can open up doors for our students, from helping them rack up credentials for their résumés to giving them the necessary edge to craft that perfect Common App essay. Our consultants have won national and international writing awards. They've been accepted to writing programs with acceptance rates of <3% and had their pieces published in major literary journals. Way beyond just grammar help, through the intensive creative and expository writing mentorships we offer, we help our students gain access to these and similar programs, while building skills that will last them a lifetime in whichever fields they choose to go into.
Private School Applications
We help our students apply to the top private schools in the nation, from elementary to high school.
Stanford Online High School. The Harker School. Phillips Exeter Academy. Mirman School for the Gifted. The Davidson Academy. Horace Mann School. Milton Academy. Nueva School. Columbia Grammar & Preparatory School... and so many more.
Tools for success
Where Our Clients Come From
What Our Clients Gain
The United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, China, Russia, South Korea, India, Venezuela, Sweden, Thailand, Peru, Pakistan, Finland... and counting!
What Our Clients Say
• "I couldn't have done it without you!" --Student, after becoming a YoungArts Finalist
• "You're magic!" --Parent
• "Krystle is in the know!" --Parent
• "You went out of your way for us." --Parent
• "Thank you so much for all the information, solutions, and encouragement. I do believe my son is on the right track to the top colleges with your guidance. You have my full support! You have done such a great job with his progress and I can tell he enjoys your mentorship so much." --Parent
• "Your work goes far beyond these kids getting grades. You are shaping their futures. It is critical work." --Parent
• "I found the right person to drive my kid and I just pump the gas. We are in good hands." --Flora B., Parent
• "I just wanted to thank you for the really insightful feedback you gave me, it really gave me the boost I needed!" --Ryan B., Student
• "You made it perfect! Thank you. You are such a great helper. He couldn't be like that without you!" --Kate J., Parent
• "I must give you my sincere thanks for the wonderful revisions and insightful questions you've made. I love how you "show not tell," how you reveal your thinking process through wording, and how you help me convey "community" through details. Your help [is] definitely worth the price, and it actually convinced me of the importance of writing, which pushes me to read more and learn more. I believe a lot of kids have been inspired by you this year!" --Yirui G., Student
• "Ever since starting with you, I feel like my essay writing’s gotten a lot better, because before it was really general." --Student
• "Far beyond grammar, my son said the most helpful part of [having Krystle look over his essays for summer program applications] was the connections she was able to draw between what he was writing about." --Parent
• "Thank you for the help, you're truly the best." --Connie L., Student
* "Krystle is excellent. Her service is fast and reliable!" --Luyan L., Parent
• "I contacted Krystle and Donna because even though my children are relatively young, the thought of managing all the opportunities and the college admissions process is overwhelming. I was encouraged by the fact that My Ivy Education specializes in Davidson Young Scholars [profoundly gifted students], because my DYS has followed a somewhat unconventional path in his education so far and I expect to need help navigating school systems and educational opportunities. After speaking to Krystle in several consultations I am glad I found her early in the process. Our meetings have been very productive, Krystle researched and presented many opportunities that I didn't have on my radar. It has been wonderful to get an unbiased opinion of different schools and opportunities available in my city, and someone to help in prioritizing the things that are the best fit for my students and my family. Her assistance on application essays and forms has also been invaluable. I hope to continue to build a relationship with Krystle and Donna, as I expect to need their assistance more and more as my kids progress through middle and high school." --Abigail R., Parent
• "Thank you so much, Krystle! You got everything I was looking for. I really appreciate your support, and I'm so excited that I found someone that understands what we were looking for, so I'm really happy." --Meena N., Parent
Jenny Nadaner, My Ivy Education professor and team member, talks our approach to education and philosophy of personalization.