Anytime, Any Age, Anywhere
Consulting at your convenience
There is no one right way to get into the college of your dreams. There is only the way that's right for you.
At My Ivy Consulting, we help you find that way.
Where is the My Ivy Education Class of 2020 headed?
University of Pennsylvania Brown University
University of Chicago
Carnegie Mellon University Georgetown University
Washington University in St. Louis Claremont McKenna College Vanderbilt University
University of Michigan
Columbia College Chicago
My Ivy Educates
We host workshops and seminars around the East Coast to teach students about the fundamentals of college applications. Follow us on social media to stay updated!
Pictured: Krystle teaching at
We look at your entire academic background to create a comprehensive plan tailored just for you.
Even if a student can't attend our campus full-time or at all, we work with each family as closely as YOU want to completely personalize and handcraft that student's educational plan. We identify each student's goals, then provide him or her with all the tools necessary to achieve them. We map out classes and standardized testing that go above and beyond the SAT or ACT to include the Subject Tests, AP, and IB tests and classes that will further an individual student's learning and help them demonstrate achievement in their areas of interest. Then, we provide the customized tutoring and counseling to help that student succeed.
Our students come away from their time with us with one thing in common: A step-by-step roadmap to achieving their dreams. Our students have started nonprofits and successful businesses. They've won national awards for their contributions to their communities. We continually see how our students are driven to do big things - and how colleges prioritize students with the drive not just to learn, but to implement and create something new. Most of all, they are transformed when they see how we can help them do what they thought was impossible - and become top candidates for their first-choice schools in the process.
Extracurricular and Summer Guidance
You've never before seen extracurricular guidance done our way.
Now more than ever, families are becoming aware of (and admissions officers are prioritizing) the kinds of extracurricular and summer programs that highly boost a high school student's chances of acceptance to the Ivy League and other elite universities. We help students find the opportunities that are right for them and their interests, and that will help them achieve the goals we help them set for themselves. What sets us apart, and which you won't find anywhere else, is the amount of these extracurricular and summer programs our consultants have attended with acceptance rates of >5% -- programs we can and have helped our students gain access to as well.
Writing Mentorship for Success
We have seen firsthand how strong writing skills can open up doors for our students, from helping them rack up credentials for their résumés to giving them the necessary edge to craft that perfect Common App essay. Our consultants have won national and international writing awards. They've been accepted to writing programs with acceptance rates of <5% and had their pieces published in major literary journals. Through the intensive creative and expository writing mentorships we offer, we help our students gain access to these and similar programs, while building skills that will last them a lifetime in whichever fields they choose to go into.
Olympiads and Summer Programs and College Apps, Oh My!
We ensure that each and every one of our students enjoys a productive, educational, and rewarding summer, whether they're interning with a professor at their dream college or conducting research in a cutting-edge lab. Just a few of the programs our students have successfully applied and been accepted to include:
• TASP (Telluride Association Summer Program)
• MOSTEC (MIT Online Science, Technology, and Engineering Community)
• SSP (Summer Science Program)
• Garcia Center Research Scholars Program
• Iowa Young Writers' Studio
• Kenyon Review Young Writers Workshop
• Adroit Journal Summer Mentorship Program
• Sewanee Young Writers' Conference
• Notre Dame Leadership Seminar
• Stanford Summer Humanities Institute
• CTY (Johns Hopkins Center for Talented Youth)
• Duke TIP (Duke University Talent Identification Program)
• Davidson THINK Summer Institute
• Davidson Summer STARS (Successful, Talented, Ambitious, Remarkable, Scholars)
• Yale Young Global Scholars
• Stanford GRIP (Genomics Research Internship Program)
• Aspiring Scholars Directed Research Program
• UCLA NeuroCamp
Competitions & Contests
We are committed to helping our students navigate the many national and international contests and competitions available to them - all in their unique areas of interest. Just a few of the competitions our students have successfully participated in and won include:
• Intel International Science and Engineering Fair
• Science Olympiad
• Science Bowl
• DECA Entrepreneurship Challenge
• National YoungArts Foundation
• Scholastic Art & Writing Awards
• International Global Natural History Day
• Davidson Young Scholar Ambassadors Program
• Mandelbrot Math Competition
• AMC 10 & 12 / AIME / USAMO (Math Olympiad)
• Girl Up United Nations Foundation
• President's Volunteer Service Award
• Reischauer Scholars Program
• HOSA Volunteer Service Award (Future Health Professionals)
• HOSA Transcultural Healthcare Knowledge Test
• HiMCM (High School Mathematical Contest in Modeling)
• IM2C (The International Mathematical Modeling Challenge)
• MM3 (Mathworks Math Modeling Challenge)
• Brain Bee
• National Latin Examination
• Quiz on Meditation and Indian Mythology
Can you provide an example of this pacifism and wholesomeness after he returns to society?
Like I said above, you'll just want to combine this part of your essay with the above part. You can achieve this by joining not only the actual words, but also the themes, from each separate part.
I like that this phrase parallels the grammatical structure of the question you ask in the last paragraph, but the passive voice here doesn't sit quite right with me.
In addition to your personal analysis below, can you relate this to how trying to do everything led you to neglecting one of the most important things - your friendships?
What Our Clients Say
• "I just wanted to thank you for the really insightful feedback you gave me, it really gave me the boost I needed!" --Ryan B., Student
• "I must give you my sincere thanks for the wonderful revisions and insightful questions you've made. I love how you "show not tell," how you reveal your thinking process through wording, and how you help me convey "community" through details. Your help [is] definitely worth the price, and it actually convinced me of the importance of writing, which pushes me to read more and learn more. I believe a lot of kids have been inspired by you this year!" --Yirui G., Student
• "Thank you for the help, you're truly the best." --Connie L., Student
* "Krystle is excellent. Her service is fast and reliable!" --Luyan L., Parent
• "I contacted Krystle and Donna because even though my children are relatively young, the thought of managing all the opportunities and the college admissions process is overwhelming. I was encouraged by the fact that My Ivy Education specializes in Davidson Young Scholars [profoundly gifted students], because my DYS has followed a somewhat unconventional path in his education so far and I expect to need help navigating school systems and educational opportunities. After speaking to Krystle in several consultations I am glad I found her early in the process. Our meetings have been very productive, Krystle researched and presented many opportunities that I didn't have on my radar. It has been wonderful to get an unbiased opinion of different schools and opportunities available in my city, and someone to help in prioritizing the things that are the best fit for my students and my family. Her assistance on application essays and forms has also been invaluable. I hope to continue to build a relationship with Krystle and Donna, as I expect to need their assistance more and more as my kids progress through middle and high school." --Abigail R., Parent
• "Thank you so much, Krystle! You got everything I was looking for. I really appreciate your support, and I'm so excited that I found someone that understands what we were looking for, so I'm really happy." --Meena N., Parent
Jenny Nadaner, My Ivy Education professor and team member, talks our approach to education and philosophy of personalization.
Co-founder Krystle DiCristofalo talks the future
of online education with Columbia University professors Nicholas Wasserman, Nathan Holbert and Paulo Blikstein.
Tools for success
Where Our Clients Come From
What Our Clients Gain
The United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, China, Russia, South Korea, India, Venezuela, Sweden, Thailand... and counting!